View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 10:22 PM
ziggy471
Geek with a Gun

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║

Manila CFC patched
Since Mike didn't CFC compress this version of his ROM, I decided that some people might like it already patched. I CFC patched Manila in one cab, and for others I also cabbed up all the manila files CFC compressed.

Manila patched with CFC 032310

Manila files CFC compressed 032310

Manila CFC Compressed 052410

Manila Files CFC Compressed 052410

Task 29 - Re-format your Nand Flash:
A Special thanks to Agent_47 over at XDA and also here on PPCG for doing this edit. To read his post here on PPCG, click here. And his XDA thread, click here. What I did was create an install similar to what Mike does, download one file, and run it. Instead of forcing you to flash a radio, I put in a blank splash image.

Click Here to Download Task 29

Re-Arrange Start Menu:
Update 2: Fixed the bluetooth icon, thanks tjElite. Just re-download either file.

Update 1:Updated the cab with new icons by gadget1 for FDC TaskMan and Regedit, and fixed the G-Sensor icon reg settings, thanks MordyT and tjElite. There is also an update cab for those who already have it installed.

Since Mike has opted for the default Start Menu layout, and not the layout I've come to love, I've come up with a cab to re-arrange the start menu to somewhat close to what it used to be.

As of right now, here is the only limitation:
It cannot be uninstalled.

This also installs all the original MightyROM icons and folders we have all become accustom to.

Drawbacks? Yeah there is one, not all icons are exactly where they used to be, they are in the correct sub-menu, but may not be in the exact same place. This only holds true for a few icons.

I'll be posting a link here later for the download, so check back for it. It will arrive prior to the actual MR release, but as for how long before, at least enough for you to download it prior to Mike posting his final. That could be anywhere from 1 minute to 12 hours or more, sorry guys, not giving away when it'll drop.

One last request, please only refer people to this post or the direct link, as it will be hosted on my site. Mike and I prefer doing things this way so we can track our downloads easier.

Of course, have to show a screen-shot, dis-regard My Mobiler:

Also as promised, here's the download link:
CLICK HERE

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan

Last edited by ziggy471; 06-29-2010 at 05:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 81 times.