View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 10:04 PM
mikedboyd
Regular 'Geeker

mikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to mikedboyd
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 19| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Last update we got was that we are on the Sprint drivers, but he was going to revert to the USC drivers for the next release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apet8464 View Post
I was following some of the action yesterday, and I thought NRG uploaded the remaining Mar.20 ROMs either before, or soon after making that comment, so I was under the impression that the currently posted ROMs do not have the USC drivers. It's possible that the 23549 ROMs were uploaded later, but I flashed the Max version of 23549 last night and had a SOD after about 30 minutes of use, so I just assumed it was also using the Sprint drivers. Immediately flashed back to my contingency ROM - NRG Feb.6 23529 Max, which is still the benchmark for me in terms of stability and battery. I just keep it on my SD and flash back to it whenever things start acting up too much.

Does anyone know if the currently posted ROMs are based on USC drivers, or are they still based on the Sprint drivers?

Be sure to thank me IF I help .............................
This post has been thanked 1 times.