View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 09:49 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Drellisdee Whitestone Beta 23549

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolingoutofhabit View Post
Just had someone send me a pic & I never received it. Followed post#2 to the "T".

Edit: Actually, they did come through it just took almost an hour. Don't know if that is VZW or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaragüense View Post
I have had that delay with receiving pics since before getting the HSPL unlocked. it shows you get a message but no pic.. then later it gets the pics and shows you have a mms message.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
i noticed that when your on the phone when you get the mms the download button doesnt get highlighted for like an hr later
This happened to me on stock rom too. If you aren't going out of the country go to options from the phone dialer and change network from global to cdma only. That fixed the delayed mms for me months ago.