View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 09:28 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *NEW*[03/18/10]V4.2 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (28232 & 23542) MAX 3.0 Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
Jstine,
First off thanks! I flashed the purple passion version. Noticed that the provisioning was activated following the initial reset after the flash. MMS did work for VZW out of the box. Phone rings in, Dials out. SMS received.

Have you tried the MMS for VZW?

Edit: Didn't read "MMS did work for VZW out of the box."

I then started messing with the themes. Went into home settings and installed the tacchan23Black Dusk theme. It worked fine. I then tried to change the wallpaper and couldn't find your background (then I read your post). However, it gives the option of tacchen23black with I selected "my device". Being the kind of person I am, I went into the directory and selected the bordered purple (probably a button) that is the third image (second row, second column). It actually looks pretty good on the phone IMO. I can't figure out how to apply it to the landscape though.

Just look at that, the landscape picture doesn't stick. Alos if you try to select Animated Wallpaper, like the one (Top right) it doesn't work.

On another note, I haven't had the issue when pressing the end/shutoff key. shutxp pops up like it should (you didn't replace the verizon cab file did you?). I have a cab (I modified an old MightyMike provisioning cab to remove everything except setting up the favorites button) that I use. I was wondering if you wanted to include it in your /vzw provisioning process. I claim no ownership and will gladly post it if you like.

Yes and yes

Edit: I don't see google maps on this release?

Yes, was trying to slim the Beta down for testing on my phone. And in my hurry to get the rom posted I forgot to add several files back in the rom. My thoughts about the release version, is to post on cabs at the bottom of posting. And let people install what programs they want, just to get the rom fit and trim. Opera does alot of memory when it's running. And sense we cann't get a task manager that works well and that well close programs when you hit the x buttom.

ST

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
jstine,
Some more feedback from the purple rom. When I go into programs with text boxes (e.g. Weather City Editor), it looks like the text entry boxes are white on white. I can't see what I'm typing.

Where do you find the (e.g. Weather City Editor) do you mean Add location, if so, mine has black letters on a white background.

Also the microsoft apps are missing (I know it's a beta). Things like marketplace, myphone, etc.

ST
What do you think of the speed. Slower, correct The first test I did was without Max and the phone was super fast. Then I tried Cookie Tab and the phone was still fast, but was lacking to many options.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 03-21-2010 at 09:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.