View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 08:54 PM
00_MACKIE_00
V.I.P

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Changing Wallpaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by RE90 View Post
So no one else can change his/her wallpaper to a picture in a directory?
I think you may have to move the picture you want to a certain folder. Seems on true Android systems, all the pics are one folder on the SD card , which the Moment comes with a 2 GB.

Once I boot back into Android, I will tinker with it..

I know on my wifes Moment I held down on the home screen, chose wallpaper or something another. Then chose Pictures. However, this is 1.5 on her Moment and the EVERY single pic on her device showed up.

I would need to check on the file format as well because all her pics are from her days on the LG Rumor 2. I wanna say its a jpg.

Last edited by 00_MACKIE_00; 03-21-2010 at 09:00 PM.