View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 07:35 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-17-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23547 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

I don't care about the taskbars (i can always cook myself my own custom rom, hehe), so it's whatever the general consensus is really. And yes, you broke it *points finger*, lol I have not had any taskbar signal bar issues. Like i've said before, I never install anything else on top of my rom. Mostly because to be honest the rom's that I upload are exactly what I want on my phone, so no need for me to really play with it any. Also, that helps me verify all the issues that you all report. If I do install something, it's just to test, and usually gets uninstalled and then made into an oem for the kitchen. If I do remove the taskbar, I would also remove the custom start menu button as I made that green to match the top taskbar. So... I guess.... I would have to put up a cab for the green and teh blue start menu button. You make me work too much wizzard. Anyways, if the general public wants the taskbar removed in favor of cab install, speak up, or forever hold your peace.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.