View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 07:35 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 031410 CE OS 5.2.23542 M2.5.2012/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by diligentkane View Post
I read the RUU thread and downloaded it but it said Max dusk and I wanted 2.5 standard . The thread gave a short detail but I wasn't familiar with how too go about it . Don't want too waste nobody's time with this . I wait too see if he puts one up that is complete
Quote:
Originally Posted by diligentkane View Post
Thanx again WinMo
No problem Bro.
Just more FYI-
it doesnt matter if the RUU says Max Dusk-just depends on what file you put in it.
The file ahuskins put up is complete so there really isnt anything to wait for. I dont remember anyone else having issues with the latest RUU.
It just sounds like something your having trouble with.

You could try to redownload it see if that fixes it for you.

Good luck.