View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 07:23 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 031410 CE OS 5.2.23542 M2.5.2012/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by diligentkane View Post
Damn .... I'm not too sure of hod to do all that , I mean I never had too do it before so I never looked into it . I could flash all the other SKI ROM but not the new one . I might have too just stick with my 2.1 , It's maybe just as good . Thanks WinMO
I never looked at zone's file since I dont use the RUU but I assume it's the same as any other RUU flash.

Here's a step by step of the SD flash if your up for it

Unzip the .nbh file from the download and rename it

raphimg.nbh

Then place it on the root of your SD card-not in any folders.

Then enter bootloader mode manually by holding down Power and Volume Down while hitting the soft reset with your stylus. Dont let go of Power and Volume Down till you see the grey screen.

Follow the instructions to initiate the flash. From there it will be the same old same old.

After I did this one time i never went back to RUU flash, just seems easier to me.
Some say flashing this way puts your files on the SD at risk FYI so backup your card just in case.
I've never lost a file but to be on the safe side I flash from a backup SD card.