View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 06:56 PM
kirstein
Halfway to VIP Status

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE (Official Discussion Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wherestheanykey View Post
Yes I still get the option when installing a downloaded cab. I haven't tried Windows Marketplace yet but I would be willing to be that those apps are still put right on your device without any option for SD card. Absolutely asanine.
Wrong about Marketplace. The link that comes on the ROM is only a link. The first time you run it it downloads the most up to date version of Marketplace. This version has an option to install apps on the storage card. Set it BEFORE you download the app by selecting Menu>Settings.
This post has been thanked 1 times.