View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 06:01 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-17-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23547 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Well, to be honest the sprint update is a mess to go through. I mean, I could just drop a sys update for 49 if you want. But honestly the sprint update is more or less a let down in allot of ways. It's seems very half *** put together. The manila version is different but i think that's just because they have the sprint tabs in there. Mainly what i'm doing is going through and seeing if they actually have newer drivers and what not. I looked through some stuff yesterday, but have been doing actual work for the last few hours today. And I know allot of people already dumped the sprint dump into their roms in various forms, but my roms are running pretty darn good right now, and I just don't want to dump abunch of new drivers and what not in there and screw everything up. I would rather take my time and add it in a little at a time. I know you flash junkie's are chomping at my heels, but hey... 47 was a pretty darn good release...........

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.