View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 03:56 PM
piscesjoey
Almost a VIP

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey
Re: TP2-The last Great Windows phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
I agree with almost everything said in the original post. This is definitely the last great Windows Mobile phone, and I can't even consider the HD2 because it doesn't have a keyboard.

However, capacitive screens have a significant advantage over resitive that you forgot about- multitouch. So you can, for example, play a game that has a virtual joystick and virtual buttons on the screen. Or you can do the pinch to zoom stuff.

Other than that though, you're right, I haven't taken my stylus out in months. Windows Mobile 6.5 and SPB Mobile Shell pretty much eliminates the need for a stylus altogether.
I was about to say the same thing too about the advantages of a capacitive screen. Gaming rocks on it man, and yeah it isn't as pinpoint accurate as resistive screens, but it still gets the job done. Overall it just feels better and I feel more in control on a capacitive screen.