View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 03:38 PM
suntopper
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *NEW*[03/18/10]V4.2 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (28232 & 23542) MAX 3.0 Roms

Jstine,
First off thanks! I flashed the purple passion version. Noticed that the provisioning was activated following the initial reset after the flash. MMS did work for VZW out of the box. Phone rings in, Dials out. SMS received.

I then started messing with the themes. Went into home settings and installed the tacchan23Black Dusk theme. It worked fine. I then tried to change the wallpaper and couldn't find your background (then I read your post). However, it gives the option of tacchen23black with I selected "my device". Being the kind of person I am, I went into the directory and selected the bordered purple (probably a button) that is the third image (second row, second column). It actually looks pretty good on the phone IMO. I can't figure out how to apply it to the landscape though.

On another note, I haven't had the issue when pressing the end/shutoff key. shutxp pops up like it should (you didn't replace the verizon cab file did you?). I have a cab (I modified an old MightyMike provisioning cab to remove everything except setting up the favorites button) that I use. I was wondering if you wanted to include it in your /vzw provisioning process. I claim no ownership and will gladly post it if you like.

Edit: I don't see google maps on this release?

ST

Last edited by suntopper; 03-21-2010 at 04:17 PM.