View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 02:58 PM
wherestheanykey
PPCGeeks Regular

wherestheanykey is keeping up the good workwherestheanykey is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE (Official Discussion Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
dude, there is no need for reg edit , it is there and I posted it too, here once more:
SETTINGS/PERSONAl/OWNER INFO

am I friggin missing something? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB View Post
I still do not know what the need is for this reg the owner info is there, u dont need isht...lol...buy yeaah prolly the yeast
The only thing I can figure out here is that you must have made the reg edit a while back and forgot, becuase as MANY people have posted here and it is true. The owner information selection is no longer in the personal setting folder by default on this ROM. Sorry it just isn't. It would be interesting to see if you were to navigate in the registry, to the location being mentioned, if yours is set to zero or one.

But with that being said, unless you really like having this information show up on your screen when booting, there is no other reason to even worry about having it. Your purchased apps will validate just fine after you go into your contacts and plug in your personal information for the "Me" contact.
Baseband: 2.15.00.11.19
Kernel: 2.6.32.17-gee557fd-htc-kernel@and18-2 #15