View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 02:31 PM
cflynt
VIP Member

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Battery Charging: Is it workin for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgamer84 View Post
Well that sounds better than what i got. Last night i drained the battery to 50%, booted into android without the charger hooked up or activesync. Plugged in the charger when in android. Left my phone sit for 2 hours. I switched back to WM and it was at 51%... It has to be charging however that is the slowest charge in the world! Either way it i hope cflynt is doing better than i am with the extra info he has gotten. Hope to hear word back soon
Thank Boominsvx he is who first discovered anything. So far my only findings are that the latest kernel, with the i2c changes, seems to charge without being plugged into WM first. But so far ONLY seems to be charging via USB cable to PC. I tried it via the Brick, mind you it is a docking stand so it might be different than like a stock charger etc. But it didn't charge at all then. I am still trying different things. And mind you it is still being worked on by the devs, just one commit that seems to make the change from needing to be Activesynced first. And again, I don't know if this latest kernel makes any difference to the ROM you are on or not. Before, even Activesynced, I wasn't charging via Mightyrom 2.1. But once I switched to the new Sprint 6.5 Stock rom it started working, and then the new i2c changes didn't even need to be Activesynced. So there are still lots of fluctuations on what works and what doesn't. Just reporting findings. And again, it is progressing but I still don't think full output so normal charges are going to be varied.