View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 01:07 PM
willysp
A Geek For Eons

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE (Official Discussion Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcD348 View Post
OK, so now that everyone has installed their upgrades, what has truly been the general consensus? I'm still new to the TP2 and have been running stock since I got it 2 months ago. I have it DL'd and a few CABs that have been listed in this thread but haven't installed anything yet. What's the real point in upgrading? Other than being able to say I have the latest. Many people have been running cooked ROMs for months now so that's not really a big deal.
I think Sprint did a nice job, and for someone who wants to stay on stock Sprint ROMs, it's a great update.

However, I just miss the 6.5.x finger-friendliness too much to stay with this. So, I'll be moving to Calk's next kitchen once he gets the new Sprint stuff incorporated.