View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 12:11 PM
spiritcrusher33
Almost a VIP

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: Should I buy Sprint Hero?

Thing is unless your one of the people who have to have to new thing when it comes out..The hero is a fine smartphone..I love mine.. running fresh 2.0b,with the newer radio.. just bought the seidio 3500 mAh ext batt. outside of a few quirks..she is running great.. I love sense...it works for me..

but with anything u have to try before u buy..then decide...If u really think bout it.. even the vogue being how old now..does pretty much what current phones do. just a smaller screen and rez.. I got the hero.. because im used to htc.. and i knew there would be countless mods and roms for it. not to mention alot of after market stuff..( 3500 mAh batt )

The moment.. i cant find anything for it.. not alot of mods. etc.. but that doesnt make it a bad phone.. many praise it..just not for me..tp2 great phone.. but more of the same with a bigger screen.. palm pre.. great os. failed hardware..bb, tour its a bb what else do u need..or so my wifes says..she loves her tour..

go play and decide..only u will know whats best for u..