View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 11:57 AM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 19| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsarlo View Post
I left my phone off the charger lst night when I went to bed. I got up and it wouldn't turn on, battery died. When I plugged it in it started charging but still wouldn't turn on. I soft reset and it came on. When I checked the battery it still had 80% left.

SOD!?! (first ever)

Anyone able to get the 2010 NOW theme on the latest MaxManilla ROM? I'm still stuck on whitewash. I can't even read some of the words on the screen it's so white.
This is exactly what has happened to me the last two night. 19th and 20th versions.

It looks like I need to switch back to the 17th since I travel and use my phone as an alarm clock.

Oh well. I must say that I found the 17th more responsive than the 20th anyway.

Not intended to be criticism - just feedback.

Thanks as always to NRG.