View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 12:47 AM
True_Blue
Lurker

True_Blue is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: So can you force roam?

I posted this in the MightyROM6 thread but haven't heard anything. I think this may be related to having installed SwitchRoamMode...
I'm running MightyROM6 using TouchFLO 3D. Normally there are 18 shortcuts (9 per screen) you can assign to a program in the program's tab however recently after installing nueBattery and SwitchRoamMode I removed one of the shortcuts to add SwitchRoamMode to this list. When I did this another (+) was added to the programs tab (making 19) I attempted to assign a program to the 19th tab however no program could be assigned to this shortcut but it created another (+) I did this a couple more times each time it created a new (+) but none of them could be assigned to a program. Now I have a total of 22 shortcuts of which only 18 of them are able to be assigned to a program. How can I remove these excess (+) or at least make them capable of assigning a program to them?

The attached picture depicts the 16th-22nd shortcut; the last 4 can not be assigned to anything.

Any Ideas? Thanks in advance!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ProgramScreenImage.JPG (38.3 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!