View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 10:19 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
@ fishy, i would think a radio also needs time to settle in, just a guess but im using a loaded with crap rom and i swear im getting best batterylife in a long while.
Believe me, I'm not complaining about the batt life, it's not like the radio is increasing use by 250mA or anything, with how much I'm using the phone lately a few mA here and there for the better coverage is worth it. I honestly couldn't tell the difference in batt life, was just curious to see what it was using, since VZW's upgraded radio seemed to suck a lot more juice.

Edit: just saw it at 51 so maybe it's settling in. Either way I'm sticking with it, def better for me and my area than the stock one.