View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 03:23 PM
JQuill
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Radioshack will carry T-Mobile HD2 @ launch ... 100% Confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
thanks for the tip!
never thought i'd see my name tag on the front page of a major website though
Good job on providing some major info JB. You got your screenshot posted confirming the product and they quoted me on the internal memo we got announcing launch. Good luck this/next month in sales bro!

My goal for April is to make every single phone I sell either an HTC phone or an iPhone. I usually sell a couple phones every shift and I'm really going to be pushing HTC (as usual, but the HD2 will give me an excuse not to sell the iPhone)

BUY THIS PHONE AT RADIOSHACK AND GET 20% OFF CASES AS WELL AS $20 OFF ANY OTHER ACCESSORIES YOU BUY FOR THE PHONE INCLUDING CAR CHARGERS!

The greatest benefit to the HD2 in my opinion is that it promotes an active lifestyle. All you have to do is log in and your social data is integrated into Sense. You don't need to do anything, and it just works. On top of that it has a classic HTC chassis with the best screen yet on a mobile.

Last edited by JQuill; 03-20-2010 at 04:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.