View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 02:58 PM
kroewe
PPCGeeks Regular

kroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE (Official Discussion Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by augozageek View Post
I really am not giving false info. Im sorry people but it is there on mine. that is super strange. Here is a cab that will help. download it to the device then restart...then follow the instructions i said.

decided to chime in...odd that the option is there on yours...it is not on mine either...
HOWEVER...if people would quit skipping to the last page and asking their question...they would see that almost every question they have asked, or cab or fix or mirror they have asked for have been posted about 10x each in the last 70+ pages...
due diligence people

as far as peoples description of this ROM as garbage...i mean...really?
garbage???
besides installing a few tweak cabs and reg edits...which we are all fond of doing anyway...is it really SO FAR inferior from a cooked 6.5/2.5 ROM as to be garbage??
WOW...talk about high expectations...it might not have all the enhancements of a cooked ROM...but it seems like a pretty damn stable platform to start those tweaks and edits that make this phone mine in the first place...