View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 01:14 PM
suntopper
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *NEW*[03/18/10]V4.2 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (28232 & 23542) MAX 3.0 Roms

Yea, I actually flashed this one last weekend. I couldn't remember where the "x" button was on 6.5 for a while and I couldn't really see it black on black. But it would be a good change of pace especially if it was 6.5.x. I do like the dusk theme and expressyourcell did a great job skinning everything.

I generally either flash a new timberwolf rom or another rom during the weekends. I'm always back to jstine's by Monday though, Sometimes by Saturday night! This weekend I'm trying the IceyROM. At least it's 6.5.x! I was also interested, since it's built from Calk's kitchen like jstine's, if it had the same issue with VZW provisioning (it does). I'm not sure what Calk "fixed" in the VZW cab but it hasn't worked for me since the fix. Anyway, it's probably not going to get resolved if he's moving to Android.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
Has any flashed or looked at this rom? That's one great looking theme. Do you have any idea how many hours he had to spend working on it.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113655

I pm with the request that if he would share the edited files I would build a rom with the 23XXX series xip's. Here's hoping he will share.