View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 11:23 AM
let22
Lurker

let22 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE (Official Discussion Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit_doug View Post
with sposts of "its junk" "it looks like diarrhea" .. those are not constructive after the umteenth time posted.

biggest complaint is comparing to custom ROMs and forgetting its NOT a custom ROM or the start menu looks like crap, yes it does but it is out there for the NOVICE first time user not released for someone that regularly uses custom ROMs and configures things themselves - its setup for the frirst time user to find things quickly not open and back out of 20 folders and sub folders to find an icon

Ive been running it all day, some issues yes, but all easily fixed with some self customization
yes some items need a reg edit or a patch and it a sad thing, but for the average user this is an acceptable ROM and for a power user not so but then a power user or experienced user will know how to find the fixes or clean up the look

if his posts would have been constructive I wouldnt have an issue but post after post of drivel of the same one liners about his kid and diarrhea and nothing constructively added to the effect and possible resolution other than Custom ROMs is hardly useful

Thank you! I don't post much but for the life of me I can understand why people compare custom roms to stock. Custom will always be better. Compared to what Sprint initially released this rom is 100 times better and at least 10 times better than any other Touch Pro 2 stock rom is out.

I too have my issues with this rom but a novice user such as my woman friend who has be using 6.1 loves the update. I like all the other aspiring chefs out there will rape this rom and keep it moving not just complain.
This post has been thanked 2 times.