View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 11:07 AM
pdawg17
Regular 'Geeker

pdawg17 is keeping up the good workpdawg17 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE (Official Discussion Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodcpierce View Post
i really dont see what everyone is complaining about? I think this rom is great. All I had to do was add the task manager and put my customizations on it (program wise) and its perfect. I have no freezing or lagging problems. Its fast and smooth. everything works on it. not buggy (as of yet). I dont get why everyone is dogging on it. I have ran almost every custom rom on here, and liked deck's the most (but even it still had issues, random connection issues, freeze up's, etc) and this one is just fine. Its miles ahead of what Sprint's 6.1 rom was......
I agree...I have too much fun cooking ROMs but I was very impressed with the official ROM...sure there is too much "bloatware" on it but that's how they make money (have you seen how much crap is on a desktop/laptop computer that is purchased?)...the fact they bothered to put sense 2.5 on it is better than the other carriers can say...

The only complaint I have where I think they were a little "lazy" was with the lack of MMS built into HTC messaging...I was really looking forward to having that figured out for my cooked ROMs...not sure why they couldn't work that out...
This post has been thanked 1 times.