View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 10:08 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [WM][Feb 28] PPCGeeks SD ROM Flasher v1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCspeedSurfer View Post
Thanks very much for this most excellent tool! Rec'd my Verizon Touch Pro as an insurance replacement for my lost Mogul. I don't have access to a PC and have been anxious to get a faster, newer ROM over the stock one from Vzn - now I'm about to do my first SD Card flash thanks to you. Also, th

anks for the detailed instx on extracting the .nbh file from the ROM's .exe.
One thing on your app - there are two option tick boxes between where you choose ur device and the custom file name box, however, the font is soooo tiny I can't make out what those options are. Can u reply with what they are and consider matching the overall font size on that page in your future releases? Even your screen shots on first post can't show the option tick boxes since that pic shows the drop+down device choices. Searching for my magnifying glass now. lol
you welcome and the boxes say"enter bootloader"(htc only)
"custom rom name" is the other
@ sminkal, your welcome also.