View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 09:50 AM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 3-17-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23547 & 21895 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookeGray View Post
Ok I am a noob to this stuff but I have been flashing some roms over the past few days and I love this one! Thanks so much The only think that is driving me nuts is that I love to use the sms/mmms button on my keyboard and it opens the HTC messeging which doesn't seem to work right. I like the WM messeging and was wondering if there is a way to change it so that when I hit that button on my keyboard it will open the WM messeging app?
Well, I'm on 23549 atm testing, but used exactly the same packages as 23547 and the sms/mms button takes me to the wm messaging app. Are you on 23547?, because it should be the same on 47. And HTC Messaging works fine for me except for mms, you'll need to use wm default for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klynch1969 View Post
Hey dibbson

I'm using 23545 (sprint) and am having issue with YouTube. I read the forum pretty much every day, but haven't heard much about YouTube issues. I can play one YT video after a soft reset and then all subsequent videos show 'This video cannot be played'.

I'm thinking about putting 23547 on or the next one. In hopes that the problem goes away.

One thing I did do differently this last burn, was to do it from the SD card (something I have wanted to try and finally thought I would.) Have you ever heard of issues happening when installing from an SD card?
Hmm, i haven't had any issues with the new youtube app myself, and I did watch a few vids in a row the other night. Not sure why flashing from your SD would cause an issue with it either.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.