View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 07:42 AM
Yellowman1
PPCGeeks Regular

Yellowman1 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE (Official Discussion Thread)

I usually don't comment on stock roms because, just like 00_Mackie_00 said, I think for the most part they are a joke once you have been on a custom rom. I should say that initially I was impressed with this rom from Sprint, fast, stable, seemed (initially) to have good eye-candy & layout, but the more I ran it, the more I saw the flaws, limitations, hold-backs, and within the next 4/5 (I couldn't stand the frustration anymore), I was back to Chris1683's Sprint Lover's rom. For anyone looking to get as close to stock stability as possible on Sprint, you cannot beat Chris' rom (he's already enhancing the stock 6.5, so that you have stock without junk, updated apps, and a fast and stable platform using less resources). I have used MM's roms, Neodium's, Juicy's & now Chris', and after all of those roms, all I can say is, this stock rom is a joke. If I pay so much money for a phone, I want (to a large extent), be able to make it work the way I want, not just be stuck with whatever Sprint feels is good for me.