View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 03:20 AM
evertec
Regular 'Geeker

evertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuffevertec knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE (Official Discussion Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantheman1073 View Post
I have read nearly all 70+ pages...and no one (I can find) has answered the one question someone else asked...and what I want an answer to:

In the screen shots...there are the three big 'buttons' on the home screen (youtube, sprint music, and something else I believe) Are those locked in...or can they be changed to other quick launch programs?

And secondly...can they be simply 'turned off' so i can see more of 'my calendar' on the home screen like I can in 6.1?

I value the home screen greatly...and if i have to stare at a Sprint Music (and the two others) for now on...that's a deal breaker.

Thanks!
They can be changed to anything you want, from a contact, to a bookmark, to a different program. They cannot be tured off though by default, but if you install a mod such as cookie monster's home screen or maxmanila you can get many more home screen options such as that ability.