View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 11:37 PM
00_MACKIE_00
V.I.P

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE (Official Discussion Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-nice View Post
I also subscribe to Sprint. If you're having those kind of issues then you might want to consider trying one of the cooked 6.5 roms. I learned how to flash 2-24-2010 and haven't looked back since. I don't think I'll even try the update Sprint has based on what I heard in these threads and the rom I use is that good. Plus updates keep coming out everytime HTC or MS updates 6.5. Try Timberwolf's roms. They're fast stable and have a lot of eye candy. You won't be disappointed!
HeLL YEAH, giving you a custom rom "^5"

I would try MightyRom WAR though if your not a fan of having pictures of wolves all over your screen. I am in no way making fun of this, I remember the disclaimer on the rom page said if you dont like wolves, don't bother flashing. Thought I would pass this along to our outstanding community.