View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 10:59 PM
Vancer
Halfway to VIP Status

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
1) I'm not real sure. For 2.5.2012, I use HTCSense_PeopleMessagingClassic_2.0.1 and like it since it works with arcsoft mms and has a sense-like interface if you write texts from within sense contacts.
So what happens if you tap on a message in the messaging tab? Does it launch WM Native or a Sense interface? Also, what does it launch when you hit "all messages" or the "compose new text" icon?

Quote:
2) Mine launches opera. I don't cook a browser in and cab install opera10. Just choose yes when it asks if you want it default.
hmmm, I cab install Opera 9.7 and my shortcuts launch in Opera and the globe icon launches Opera, but the "favorites" left softkey launches the IE Favorites interface. Do you have the "HTC Bookmark" package installed on you rom? I read it was one of the dependencies... (i checked to make sure Opera was set as default which it is, but not sure if I told it to be default after the cab install process if that would make a difference)

Quote:
3) Unfortunately, htc did not include a messaging client with the new sprint rom. To me, that means sprint's server must not be compatible with it. I'm working on porting the dialer to get an updated CDMA dialer (though I don't know if it's cdma only since it can do the tp2 is both cdma and gsm). I haven't noticed anything wrong with it on my phone, but I can't get the ## codes to work.
cool ... anything new or different with the new dialer? I'm still using the Rhodium.

Thanks!