View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 08:55 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: WP7 no removable storage, no file explorer, no usb hdd, NO COPY AND PASTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdeviation View Post
Microsoft is bringing us something ENTIRELY new. This is amazing and exciting.
New does not mean better...We don't mind microsoft releasing a new platform as repeated a million times..just some of the things they mention are a bit outrageous and are complete copy of iPhone...innovation means something new...they are giving us 2 years ago...sure WP7 can improve, even iPhone improved since it came out but if they are scratching backwards compatibility might as well go to a more developed platform.

I mean just by announcing what they did pretty much completely killed wm6.5 development. Adobe and many others are just saying wp7 is when we will release our thing..but thats already late..

I wonder though..when Adobe ports Flash to WP7 will it be made in silverlight and then M$ can port their flash silverlight emulator to silverlight and include it in windows to completely kill their rival platform..its all part of their master plan (lol..I couldn't resist)

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 03-19-2010 at 08:57 PM.