View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 08:08 PM
blkhwkz
PPCGeeks Regular

blkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE (Official Discussion Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
dont know where your getting your info but every ROM I have used from the Mighty one has GPS,Productivity,Settings, Home,Internet, System,Games, Multimedia and Widgets. I can make my own folders obviously but really, Sprint could have done a hell of a better job on that start menu. I mean if you want sh** just all over the place and not have any kinda organization, then this rom is for you. I mean I can understand if my kids organized this start menu but this is a billion dollar company that created this junk.
Apparently you need to read what Mike posted in his own thread today, so let me help you:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Threads Merged.

MightyROM Official Update Timeline:
- Remove OEM Packacging
- Convert ROM to CDMA WWE Generic
- Apply Backend Tweaks

few things to note going forward:

- 6.5 COM2 Release Initially
- No Folder Organization
- No UI Enhancements

Alot of you will ask why? well, i've been waiting for the new Sprint release to sort of "RE-DO" the MightyROM Series.

The purpose of the ROM going forward will be to provide a Generic WWE ROM to be used on any CDMA Platform with ease of use.

Estimated Arrival : 1-2 Days
Do you see that in the middle? No Folder Organization......I was not talking about prior releases, I clearly said in his next release. So I guess you better get used to organizing your own folders. That said, trust me I thought the Start menu on this ROM was a mess as well, I just organized it myself. I too was used to the nice setup in Mike's ROM's but it only took me all of 15 minutes or so to get things as I wanted.