View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 06:35 PM
D/\SH
VIP Member

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Gorilla Glass DOES Scratch... But I Know How To Repair it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvandyck7 View Post
I usually have a Zagg protector on it, but like kbussen said, it's grippy and doesn't look as good. Plus I was under the intention that Gorilla Glass was pretty much scratch-proof until I found out otherwise. Since I've been running my Droid screen naked lately, I have become spoiled and don't really like screen protectors anymore. I hate the normal plastic screen protectors because they scratch very easily and look bad after a short time.
i sported my 700wx, mogul, touch, diamond, touch pro, and touch pro 2 on top of others without a screen protector until very late in the tp days... zaggs too me for screen protectors and battery cover protectors are the best. the grippiness of the screen doesnt stay for long and after 6 months even there still on there with no corners peeling what-so-ever.. the extra grip from the shield on theback is nice for when texting or talking on the phone so you dont have to close your hand as much to make sure you dont drop it... i liek the look without better dont get me wrong but if your looking to protect they are liek the trojan of the screen protector world.