View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 06:22 PM
blkhwkz
PPCGeeks Regular

blkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE (Official Discussion Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
One thing that bothered me is it didn't even look like anyone put any effort into the start menu, it looked like a bomb went off. FAILURE!
Are you going to call Mighty's next release a failure since he stated there won't be folder organization? It's not that hard to organize your own folders, seriously.

Not sure what most of the people in here expected from a stock ROM but most of the comments are quite amusing. I switched off Mighty's last 6.5/2.1 release to this new stock ROM and so far no issues. I tried Mighty's WAR 2 weeks ago and went back to his regular ROM. Once he releases his new 2.5 ROM in a few days I am sure I will end up using that instead of the new stock ROM, but really other than the typical bloat from a stock ROM this isn't that bad. Seems like people in here were expecting this to make their breakfast and do their job for them or something, its a stock ROM made for the majority of people who have the phone and are not on this site using custom ROM's or for whatever reasons do not use custom ROM's.
This post has been thanked 4 times.