View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 04:45 PM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Re: [3/13/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23547 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehitter View Post
Every once in a while my phone will not turn on and I have to pull the battery to get it to turn on. When I do the battery is really drained ... It usually happens every couple of days at random.
Running 23547 lite...I have installed about 50 different things so it could really be anything, I just wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing this.
OneHitter: ME too, but it really very ramdom (not too often) I'm still running 23544 Lite, haven't had time to flash&re-tweaks lately. Now I'm waiting next release to TEST for first time 21xxx series which Amikan tell they like more and actually is what he actually use.
2.- Anyway Anyone with the 23547 ROMs I would like to ask If someone have had problems with the "HTC text message"??? when I push "reply" from HTC text message "TAB" very often it reply to other person (I think it is the one at top of my contacts) instead of the person you want to reply. ANYONE??
Best Regards Sabroso
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become