View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 04:44 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Offical Bugs List with Sprint Touch Pro 2 - WinMob. 6.5 Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBC1965 View Post
Thanks for the info... I don't think it's that. When I hit back after sending a text it takes about 15-20 seconds to back out. Maybe 6.5 revealed a hardware problem I didn't know I had... taking it in to flex my insurance muscles
It can be that or a bad flash, I'm currently trying to reproduce you're issue with the 15-20 second issue but I can't seem to reproduce it sending text messages to friends and backing out, goes smoothly back. hm.. which i could help better