View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 04:28 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE (Official Discussion Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectheintro View Post
So is this ROM any good? Is it any faster or more stable than our current offerings? I'm not averse to installing this but if it's really a waste of time, I'd rather not bother.
If you think it is a waste of time, just don't do it but i highly advise you try out the new radio at least, it is much better! the ROM it self... according to me compares well to a custom ROM but of course not as great

Quote:
Originally Posted by chulampin View Post
i click on the link but the update does not apear...
Yeah that has been happening, try a browser like IE, but don't waste your time, just use a mirror on the first post of the thread or last few post.
This post has been thanked 1 times.