View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 04:22 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: sprint 6.5 update question

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSD View Post
You're correct, you don't not need to relock to be able to use the phone. However if you ever need to take it in for repair you will need to relock as unlocking the phone voids its warranty.

I'll be honest, some store reps are just plain stupid, I have taken in my phone a few times before and I left it unlocked, they didn't even say a word to me about it, just had it on stock and that is it. Don't fight fire with fire though.. just relock it because there are total aholes reps out there.