View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 03:20 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE (Official Discussion Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Unbelievable. Pretty much the one and only thing I wanted was a working 2.5 messaging client for Sprint... and they fail. I could care less about just about anything else in this ROM, since we all had it for ages with custom ROMs anyway.
It is pretty unbelievable, the one thing that might actually be useful & good old Sprint leaves it out.

I have HTC Messaging working just fine in my Verizon phone with NRGs Dusk ROM, but my boss has a Sprint TP2 & he has been bugging the hell out of me to get it working in his phone (he couldn't flash a ROM to save his life)

I couldn't WAIT to finally DL & install an OFFICIAL ROM in his phone figuring that would finally get him off my back. What the hell are people praising in this ROM, it would have been outdated a month ago???????

~John