View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 02:37 PM
wesscoggin
Halfway to VIP Status

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23547/21895 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaimowitz View Post
I'm not sure if this works on every build as I only discovered it by accident running MaxManila 2.5 23547. Swipe with a downward gesture across the screen when you're on the home screen and you'll see a list of settings options including setting rows for the home screen and enabling landscape mode. I'm not sure how to customize the start menu though.

On that note, most of the stuff on this "home screen settings" menu is abbreviated and to be honest I have no idea what the abbreviations stand for. If someone wants to post what they all stand for and do, that would be very helpful.

Edit: I see one option that I think I remember NRG mentioned once but doesn't seem to work. Bring back the goldfish lol!!!
for a tutorial on max manila:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=100347

for the goldfish you can go to xda to max's max manilla thread and get it there...
This post has been thanked 1 times.