View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 12:57 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23542/21892 |Mar 17| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxManil

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCBrewing View Post
That right there might be enough for me to try running the 235xx ROMs again. I just hated that fugly windows button at the bottom.

And I notice you're in Portland. Nice! Sitting in my office across the river in the 'Couv right now - but working on a project down at PSU most of the time.
Yeah, It's a great mod, however I'm not sure how well it's playing with my build of manila. My phone has been kinda unstable since I installed it (maybe it's just mad that I haven't flashed a new ROM in a couple weeks too) but I haven't uninstalled it to verify, I like it too much.

Nice, I just moved out of downtown actually, I was staying right by PSU next to the park thing in some apartments, it's much quieter where I am now though.

LAWL