View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 12:15 PM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE (Official Discussion Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoo_215 View Post
Now Im starting to see why some ppl dont like smart phones... All I wanna do is upgrade to 6.5 and have no clue on doing so. Can someone give me the steps on how to do this from you phone, my laptop screen cracked and I didnt get it fixed yet.

Step by step please, I never did a rom update I just get a new phone. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoo_215 View Post
Can someone tell me how to format the SD so I can join the party? Been tryin for 6.5 for almost 5hrs & still on 6.1.

Im starting to really hate WM now.
its gonna be damn hard to format the card without a pc handy. the phone doesnt format memory well. its prolly already fat32. have you tried the sd flash method yet, or are you assuming its not fat32? you know you can always take the phone to the sprint store, right?