View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 12:00 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Cabs that work on the Official sprint 6.5 rom...post them here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
anyone find a working cab that lets u have more items in your personalized home screen tabs? I keep coming up with 0

do you mean like the 16 quick links cab? to have 4 items rather than 3 for quick links?

I used this cab and it worked just fine

I went into settings and disabled htc sense before installing cab, soft reseted then enabled sense.
Attached Files
File Type: cab 16 Quick Links 1922_R2.cab (163.4 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!