View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 11:50 AM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by captblaze View Post
htc for text

arcsoft for mms

hence my little excitement comment

YA well that's no reason to throw the entire ROM under the bus. Its a huge improvement over what the device originally came with. The reallity is I never planed on staying with the stock I only wanted to dump it so I could take what I wanted out of it. I don't know enough to pull the Manila out but someone will. Then I can have the Sprint TV tab and Navigation which would be really cool. Its the HTC Messaging and CDMA is the issue take it up with HTC not Sprint.

OK sorry way off topic so that's it for me.

Droidrox39