View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 10:28 AM
Boominsvx
Regular 'Geeker

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23544/21895 |Mar 16| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by wherestheanykey View Post
I had the same problem when I first came on board with these ROMs. All of the applications that come with the ROM are categorized in groups on the start menu. So if you hit start and then Internet you will find a whole bunch of apps there like Marketplace, Bing, Messenger, Internet Sharing and so on. And in the Multimedia group you will find a bunch more like Camera, Album, TCPMP, In Call Recording and so on. So ALL of the programs you see when launching the quicklink menu are avialable via the start menu, you just have to figure out what category they are organized in. And every new program you install will just be added to the start menu itself. Hope that helps.

I sent a message to cookie and had a conversation with some members about this. There is a possibility that cookie 1.7 may have an "All Programs" style menu like sense 2.1 did. They are working on it. Time will tell. That was the one thing that I really missed. I can live without the programs tab any day with all these quick links, but (Cookie and crew willing) this feature may become available in the near future. I loved being able to find everything in one easily scrolled menu without staring at a start menu for five minutes. This would be awsome for those flashing different roms every week or so. ...though I don't know why you would. Hopefully, the menu softkey can be utilized for this. *Fingers crossed*