View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 08:58 AM
wedgemoose
PPCGeeks Regular

wedgemoose is keeping up the good workwedgemoose is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom ROM's\HSPL General Discusion\Requests\Instrucions

I'm not whining. I don't write good. It never sounds how I mean. and your right "i don't have a clue" hence the post!!!!!!

I'm basically asking for a few tricks in 2.5.. I've been reading for 3 days straight (I'm gonna get fired). Reading helps on mods but not the basics.

let me give you an example. I just solved one of the biggest problems I didn't like. I didn't think you could make the keyboard disappear. Everytime you hit it(like in the stock ROM) the menue came up. by mistake I went through the "text imput tutorial" and learned that hitting under the keyboard circle made it disappear. Now i'm happy that problem solved. that's what I'm asking, the tricks for the basic functions we all need.

I don't need to know the world not perfect. I know that. I need noob help and or direction dude.

if i download a TP2 user manual will that have all the instructions or is that a different Sense (Noobs don't understand all the sense and titanum stuff-thats what kills us). Understand how I mean it now???

Last edited by wedgemoose; 03-19-2010 at 09:08 AM.