View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 02:45 AM
gadgetfreak
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Guys, I've figured out why SprintTV isn't working for some of us. If you burned in either of the Swype 3.9 EXTs included in the kitchen, it installs a little file called "ModelName.txt". This file changes your phone's ID number from the Sprint model "T7380" to "T-Mobile_Leo". Once that change goes into place, SprintTV won't work at all.

I tried to overwrite this file to see if just changing it would work, and, of course, it didn't. All data services are lost after the id is changed. Sooo, you'll have to re-flash after removing those files from the Swype 3.9 EXTs. But I can confirm that fixes the issue.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.