View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 02:13 AM
cflynt
VIP Member

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RE90 View Post
i'm just assuming anything that wasn't mentioned to have been changed/updated, is still the same. guess i'm wrong?

i'm downloading the version in your post from a few pages ago now (which i'm not sure how people are expected to find?...that's what I hate about forums)...either way i had never seen this discussed before so i thought i'd mention it
It is highly recommended you learn to copy the kernels over yourself as per instructions from Post#1, that way you don't wait for someone to do it for you each time.

On a side note, I am working with Reefermattness with his script they came up with on the GSM side to provide for you guys. And in that script it has the ability to upgrade your kernel through the phone. You guys will like it!
This post has been thanked 2 times.