View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 12:06 AM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: nexus one confirmed on sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintgirl View Post
very excited but wish it would be available in retail channels. boo. thats a bummer. i would suspect that even though the stores wont have access people will still expect us to fix them. but...if i never get to see one dont know how i will go about that. lol hopefully it will be similar enough to the other android devices that the fixes will be the same. laser engraving...? why? lol it's not jewelry.
This phone will not be fixed by sprint. Everything that has to do with purchasing and fixing is done by HTC and Google. Customers may want you to fix it but you will not be given any tools nor will you be able to do exchanges, everything of this nature is done by Google. Makes your job easier.
Google is the next skynet