View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 12:03 AM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by alc View Post
hotmail accounted appears and cannot be deleted
loaded r9 s3 rom and I don't understand how but hotmail account appeared out of nowhere with global invest spam in it after a few days of using the rom. does anyone have any idea where that came from? i have since changed roms bc i was having some other speed issues but i dont feel good about what happened and need some insight. anyone?
its sounds as if you didnt try to setup a hotmail?...but it just appeared? not sure how that could happen if you didnt enter a xxx@hotmail.com user and password. sounds funny to me. but i dont know how that could be possible

i def. dont think that is rom related. i never nor have read any1 else have this kinda issue. so the rom is safe...dont worry bout that. but i would flash to the r10 release, make sure you choose the right version since i see you on sprint; should be r10 (w/ swype no sprint tv) or r10s (no swype yes sprint tv)

as far as your speed issues, not sure what your problem was but agian havent noticed any speed issues nor really heard any1 complain of such. did you make sure you hard reset/clear storage after you flashed? did you install any apps afterwards? maybe/most likely ppl install apps that end up causing issues w/ the rom, they just dont play nice. in order to narrow that down you have to install 1 at a time play around awhile till you can narrow down when the phone started to have these so called speed issues.

other than that your post wasnt very informative, so its hard to help when there is lil or no info